Have you ever thought of the convenience of having the same pediatrician provide care to your child every time it was needed. A more personalized patient-doctor relationship can be achieved with our new concierge membership. A convenient way to stay in touch directly with your personal pediatrician to prevent your child from going to the ER in the middle of the night and to have peace of mind immediately from your pediatrician every time your child gets sick no matter where you are. Any question you have about your child can be a text message away. It is like having a relative who is a pediatrician that you have easy access to.
- To be eligible for the membership your child must be uninsured or not be enrolled in Medicare, any government health care program( medicaid), or any of the following commercial insurance plans: bcbs , aetna , tricare ,cigna , united healthcare , sunshine , wellcare , multiplan and healthy kids.
- You agree to inform the practice immediately in the event your child becomes enrolled in any of the above insurance plans during the membership period. And you agree to not bill this membership to any third party insurance company.
MEMBERSHIP FEE SCHEDULE:
- Newborns to 1 year old: $2,400 per patient per year
- Children over 1 year old: $1,200 per patient per year
- Memberships are limited in number
Services included in Membership Fee (“Covered Services”)
Medical Services (in office unless otherwise noted)
- Professional services (pediatrics)
- Office visits
- Administration of vaccines
- Minor laceration repairs
- Well child visits
- Sick child visit
- Pre-operative evaluations
- ADHD evaluations and treatment
- Strep tests
- Flu tests
- Hemoglobin tests
- Glucose finger tests
- Abscess drainage
- Wart removal
- Antibiotic injections and other medication administration
- Free initial newborn home visit
- Any service in the scope of general pediatrics that can be provided in a typical general pediatric office.
- Every attempt will be made to prevent the need to pursue ER visits.
Non-Medical Concierge Services
- Direct contact information for physician including personal cell phone(texting and webcam) and email.
- Same day sick visits
- More time allotted per appointment
- Priority scheduling
- Priority referrals to specialists
- Patient will have contact with the same physician throughout the membership period unless physician is on vacation or sick leave, only then another provider will take call for the physician
- Unlimited office visits if needed.
The following services are not covered by the Membership Fee and are the responsibility of the Member in addition to the Membership Fee:
(1) Cost of lead testing , throat cultures and urine cultures if needed.
(2) Laboratory, diagnostic services or imaging studies (x-rays , cat scans , MRI etc…) provided by a third party;
(3) Durable medical equipment; and
(4) Drugs, biologicals, supplies, durable medical equipment, devices, or equipment needed to provide the professional services that are not typically included as part of the professional fee.
This service is not an insurance plan so it will not cover emergency room visits , hospitalization or any other service provided outside the practice location.
You will be entitled to a refund of any unused portion of your Membership Fee per Member, prorated on a monthly basis (and daily for any partial months) based on the amount of time left in the Term, less $200 per office visit, and less the Practice’s current fee schedule amount for vaccines provided (“Refund Amount”). Example: The Effective Date of Agreement is January 1, 2020, for a single Patient. The Member pays $1,200 as the annual Membership fee for the Patient. After two office visits and $50 in vaccine administrations, the Member elects to terminate the Agreement effective April 1, 2020. The Member is entitled to a refund of $450 calculated as follows: $900 (prorated rate for 9 unused months) – $400 (for two office visits at $200 each) – $50 (vaccines). The Member is not responsible for paying any shortfall amounts if the Refund Amount is a negative number, provided that Member is responsible for Additional Expenses for items and services that are not covered Services.